About Me

My photo
I am studying Textiles and surface Design at Cleveland College of Art and Design and currently in my 3rd and last year of study. My inspiration can come from absolutely anywhere. My last project titled 'Forgotten garden', was inspired by some photography taken around my home garden and in my local woods. I liked the way something could be so beautiful, yet so unnoticed. My new project is titled 'Structure and Mark Making'. I was originally inspired by a photograph of some crayons and my ideas have developed from there. I have now added structure into this project and i am drawing buildings and interesting fences etc. I will be using lots of colour, different media and techniques for this project and I am looking forward to seeing it develop! I will keep my photographs updated as I get further into the project. This will also be my last ever project in education so wish me luck!!! Also feel free to comment whatever your opinion may be!

Thursday 18 December 2008

Mark Making drawing, Part 1

These are some of my first attempts at my colour pallette and mark making, got a long way to go yet but thought id post the beggining of the drawing because its very likely to change!!














No comments:

Post a Comment